Explanation of Team Member Roles
PeerPoint Accreditation Manual
- Intro to PeerPoint and Adult Learning
- Intro to ACCME
- Documentation and Information Requirements for CME Accreditation
- The CME BackOffice Application – Logistics
- Accreditation Checklist
- Disclosure by Presenter/Author
- Disclosure and Review of Financial Relationships
- Education Planning
- Processes for the disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships and Resolution of Potential Conflicts of Interests.
- Appendix A: Standards for Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education℠
- Appendix B: Glossary and Terms
- Content Review and Validation Process for Accreditation
- Content Validation Criteria
- Review of Financial Relationship for Potential Conflict of Interest
- Team and Agenda Manager Process
- Conflict of Interest Sample Resolution Form
- Presenter: any person that will actually present at the activity or has authored any material that will be presented by somebody else.
- Non-Presenter: Any person that is not presenting but is involved in the activity, including members of the planning committee and medical reviewers.
- Management: Any person that works directly for the company or the organization which is creating or sponsoring the activity, and that may have influence over the content of the activity.
- Presenter Name Not Available: An agenda topic that is ready to be loaded into the Team and Agenda Manager, but you do not know who is presenting.
Please note: any team member that is also a presenter/author with a positive disclosure must have their presentation materials reviewed in addition to the team member review.