Review of Financial Relationship for Potential Conflict of Interest
PeerPoint Accreditation Manual
- Intro to PeerPoint and Adult Learning
- Intro to ACCME
- Documentation and Information Requirements for CME Accreditation
- The CME BackOffice Application – Logistics
- Accreditation Checklist
- Disclosure by Presenter/Author
- Disclosure and Review of Financial Relationships
- Education Planning
- Processes for the disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships and Resolution of Potential Conflicts of Interests.
- Appendix A: Standards for Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education℠
- Appendix B: Glossary and Terms
- Content Review and Validation Process for Accreditation
- Content Validation Criteria
- Review of Financial Relationship for Potential Conflict of Interest
- Team and Agenda Manager Process
- Conflict of Interest Sample Resolution Form
Process for Financial Relationship Review for Potential Conflict of Interest
- Project Manager receives positive disclosure.
- Project Manager chooses reviewer in Team and Agenda Manager. Note: any content reviewer must also make a disclosure in the Team and Agenda Manager.
- The project manager sends the reviewer the Clinical Education or Research Abstract to the reviewer.
- The reviewer will receive an email containing a link. On clicking the link, the reviewer will be taken to the form below. The reviewer should follow the instructions in the form to complete the review. This should be completed as soon as possible.
- When the project manager receives the content of the presentation (PowerPoint Slides, Handouts, Case Studies, etc.) must also be reviewed., The content review should be completed no later than 30 days prior to the educational activity.