Is the Chairperson, Planner, Medical Editor, Reviewer or Manager (Team Member)
PeerPoint Accreditation Manual
- Intro to PeerPoint and Adult Learning
- Intro to ACCME
- Documentation and Information Requirements for CME Accreditation
- The CME BackOffice Application – Logistics
- Accreditation Checklist
- Disclosure by Presenter/Author
- Disclosure and Review of Financial Relationships
- Education Planning
- Processes for the disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships and Resolution of Potential Conflicts of Interests.
- Appendix A: Standards for Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education℠
- Appendix B: Glossary and Terms
- Content Review and Validation Process for Accreditation
- Content Validation Criteria
- Review of Financial Relationship for Potential Conflict of Interest
- Team and Agenda Manager Process
- Conflict of Interest Sample Resolution Form
an owner or employee of a commercial interest?
- If no, proceed to Other Relevant Financial Relationship process.
- If yes, review according to ACCME exceptions:
- Is the content of the CME activity related to the business lines or products of the owner/employee? If it is not, the team member may participate.
- Is the content related to basic scientific research, or processes/methodologies? If yes, the team member may participate.
- Is the employee a technician planning or editing content on the proper use of a device? If yes, the team member may contribute.
- If none of these conditions are fulfilled, the team member may not participate.