Are there other relevant financial relationships?
PeerPoint Accreditation Manual
- Intro to PeerPoint and Adult Learning
- Intro to ACCME
- Documentation and Information Requirements for CME Accreditation
- The CME BackOffice Application – Logistics
- Accreditation Checklist
- Disclosure by Presenter/Author
- Disclosure and Review of Financial Relationships
- Education Planning
- Processes for the disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships and Resolution of Potential Conflicts of Interests.
- Appendix A: Standards for Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education℠
- Appendix B: Glossary and Terms
- Content Review and Validation Process for Accreditation
- Content Validation Criteria
- Review of Financial Relationship for Potential Conflict of Interest
- Team and Agenda Manager Process
- Conflict of Interest Sample Resolution Form
- If Yes, is there potential bias in content to be planned or edited?
- If there is potential bias, can the team member review other non-biased content? If the team member is able to review other content, the team member may participate.
- If the team member is not able to review other content, the team member may not participate.
Please note: any team member that is also a presenter/author with a positive disclosure must have their presentation materials reviewed in addition to the team member review.