- Intro to PeerPoint and Adult Learning
- Intro to ACCME
- Documentation and Information Requirements for CME Accreditation
- The CME BackOffice Application – Logistics
- Accreditation Checklist
- Disclosure by Presenter/Author
- Disclosure and Review of Financial Relationships
- Education Planning
- Processes for the disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships and Resolution of Potential Conflicts of Interests.
- Appendix A: Standards for Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education℠
- Appendix B: Glossary and Terms
- Content Review and Validation Process for Accreditation
- Content Validation Criteria
- Review of Financial Relationship for Potential Conflict of Interest
- Team and Agenda Manager Process
- Conflict of Interest Sample Resolution Form
ACCME’s vision is a world where our community of educators supports clinicians in delivering optimal healthcare for all. CCME’s mission is to assure and advance quality learning for healthcare professionals that drives improvements in patient care.
- Serve as the body accrediting institutions and organizations offering continuing medical education.
- Serve as the body recognizing institutions and organizations offering continuing medical education accreditation.
- Develop criteria for evaluation of both educational programs and their activities by which ACCME and state accrediting bodies will accredit institutions and organizations and be responsible for assuring compliance with these standards.
Develop, or foster the development of, methods for measuring the effectiveness of continuing medical education and its accreditation, particularly in its relationship to supporting quality patient care and the continuum of medical education.
Below is the URL to the official glossary from ACCME. The glossary of terms is in alphabetical order.